Monday, April 13, 2009

Are black shoes universal?

When I bought my dress shoes (men%26#039;s), I was told by the sales guy that black really goes with anything. However, I was told by somebody at work that I shouldn%26#039;t wear black shoes with khakis. I, unfortunately do not own other dress shoes, and I am, admittedly, rather style-impaired. So... is it a style faux pas to wear black shoes with khaki pants?





If it is okay to wear black shoes with light-colored pants, what color socks should I wear with that?

Are black shoes universal?
it%26#039;s ok to wear light colored pants with shoes. socks however are important. the socks should match the pants so that when you sit down, you don%26#039;t show off your michael jackson style bobby socks.
Reply:Khakis with black shoes are ok. Like was said, make sure to wear black socks though.





However, in my opinion, black shoes with brown (like regular plain old brown) pants are a little bit more iffy.



discount makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment